Spelling Depot 2010r1 - System Requirements
- Spelling Depot has been tested on Windows XP and Vista Home Edition. It will also run well on Windows 7.
- It performs nicely with 256 MB of RAM in most situations.
- The full Windows install uses less than 12 MB of disk space.
- Spelling Depot runs best on a monitor capable of at least 800x600 resolution. A 17-inch monitor will handle that requirement.
- Spelling Depot has been tested on OS 10.4(Tiger), OS 10.5(Leopard) and OS 10.6(Snow Leopard). It is designed run on OS 10.3 or later.
- Version 2010r1 is a Universal Binary build which will run natively on Intel Macs and PPC Macs.
- It will run with 256 MB of RAM. 512 MB or more is recommended.
- The Macintosh install uses less than 18 MB of disk space.
- Spelling Depot for Mac requires a monitor capable of at least 800x600 resolution. A 17-inch monitor will handle that requirement.