Frequently Asked Questions:
How To Register your Class One Software Application
- Download the correct version for your platform (Windows or Macintosh) from this site.
- Install the application:
Windows: Double click the xxxxSetup.exe installer and follow the prompts.
Macintosh: Double click the .dmg file. An installer will open on your desktop. Drag the program folder to your Applications Folder and you are ready to go.
- Try out the application to see that it suits your needs
- When you are ready, choose Register from the Help Menu within the application
- Click the button to use PayPal to pay with a credit card. No need to register nor create and account with PayPal
- You will receive a registration code from Class One Software within 24 hours.
- Choose Register again, click the "Enter Code" tab, and enter the name and code exactly as sent to you.
- Once registered, you will no longer see the opening reminder screen and all features of the program will continue to function after the 15 day demo period.
Difficulties in registering
- Make sure that you have the correct code for the platform you are using (check the end of the code)
- Make sure that you have entered the NAME and the CODE exactly as sent to you.
(For best results, copy and paste the name and code)
- Check that there are no spaces before or after the name or code.
- If the first attempt is unsuccessful , please completely erase each edit field and try again.
If you experience difficulty with any aspect of a Class One Software program, please contact us for assistance.